glass cheese plate found in thrift store. $1.98.
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Friday, February 4, 2011
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Monday, January 31, 2011
Sunday, January 30, 2011
- S: (adj) hot (used of physical heat; having a high or higher than desirable temperature or giving off heat or feeling or causing a sensation of heat or burning) "hot stove"; "hot water"; "a hot August day"; "a hot stuffy room"; "she's hot and tired"; "a hot forehead"
- S: (adj) hot, raging (characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense) "the fighting became hot and heavy"; "a hot engagement"; "a raging battle"; "the river became a raging torrent"
- S: (adj) hot (extended meanings; especially of psychological heat; marked by intensity or vehemence especially of passion or enthusiasm) "a hot temper"; "a hot topic"; "a hot new book"; "a hot love affair"; "a hot argument"
- S: (adj) hot ((color) bold and intense) "hot pink"
- S: (adj) hot (sexually excited or exciting) "was hot for her"; "hot pants"
- S: (adj) hot (recently stolen or smuggled) "hot merchandise"; "a hot car"
- S: (adj) blistering, hot, red-hot (very fast; capable of quick response and great speed) "a hot sports car"; "a blistering pace"; "got off to a hot start"; "in hot pursuit"; "a red-hot line drive"
- S: (adj) hot (wanted by the police) "a hot suspect"
- S: (adj) hot, spicy (producing a burning sensation on the taste nerves) "hot salsa"; "jalapeno peppers are very hot"
- S: (adj) hot (performed or performing with unusually great skill and daring and energy) "a hot drummer"; "he's hot tonight"
- S: (adj) hot (very popular or successful) "one of the hot young talents"; "cabbage patch dolls were hot last season"
- S: (adj) hot (very unpleasant or even dangerous) "make it hot for him"; "in the hot seat"; "in hot water"
- S: (adj) hot, red-hot (newest or most recent) "news hot off the press"; "red-hot information"
- S: (adj) hot (having or bringing unusually good luck) "hot at craps"; "the dice are hot tonight"
- S: (adj) hot (very good; often used in the negative) "he's hot at math but not so hot at history"
- S: (adj) hot (newly made) "a hot scent"
- S: (adj) hot (having or showing great eagerness or enthusiasm) "hot for travel"
- S: (adj) hot (of a seeker; very near to the object sought) "you are hot"
- S: (adj) hot (having or dealing with dangerously high levels of radioactivity) "hot fuel rods"; "a hot laboratory"
- S: (adj) hot, live (charged or energized with electricity) "a hot wire"; "a live wire"
- S: (adj) hot (marked by excited activity) "a hot week on the stock market"
- S: (n) potato, white potato, Irish potato, murphy, spud, tater (an edible tuber native to South America; a staple food of Ireland)
- S: (n) potato, white potato, white potato vine, Solanum tuberosum (annual native to South America having underground stolons bearing edible starchy tubers; widely cultivated as a garden vegetable; vines are poisonous)