found in Shockoe Bottom.
- S: (n) rust (a red or brown oxide coating on iron or steel caused by the action of oxygen and moisture)
- S: (n) rust (a plant disease that produces a reddish-brown discoloration of leaves and stems; caused by various rust fungi)
- S: (n) rust, rusting (the formation of reddish-brown ferric oxides on iron by low-temperature oxidation in the presence of water)
- S: (n) rust, rust fungus (any of various fungi causing rust disease in plants)
- S: (v) corrode, rust (become destroyed by water, air, or a corrosive such as an acid) "The metal corroded"; "The pipes rusted"
- S: (v) corrode, eat, rust (cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid) "The acid corroded the metal"; "The steady dripping of water rusted the metal stopper in the sink"
- S: (v) rust (become coated with oxide)
AdjectiveS: (adj) rust, rusty, rust-brown (of the brown color of rust)
Definition of "rust" from Princeton's WordNet