Thursday, March 24, 2011

magic. (95/365)

My friend K.


Photo by me. :) Moustache by her.

Noun

Adjective

  • S: (adj) charming, magic, magical, sorcerous, witching, wizard, wizardly (possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers) "charming incantations"; "magic signs that protect against adverse influence"; "a magical spell"; "'tis now the very witching time of night"- Shakespeare; "wizard wands"; "wizardly powers"

Definition of "magic" from Princeton's WordNet

Happy birthday Houdini!


3 comments:

  1. What a delightful hat and a magical moment the two of you shared.

    Magic matters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had fun. Top hats & eyeliner. What's not to love? When I asked her if I could use the photo she said sure then, "muahahahahaaaaaaaa I'm faMOUS(tache)!" I'm still waiting for the dwarf rabbit to come out of the tiny top hat....

    yes, Magic matters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. faMOUS (tache) ~ ! nice. very nice!

    ReplyDelete